Services Section Subtitle
David founded Campden Communications in 2021. His mission is to help accelerate people's careers and productivity by improving their ability to communicate with impact.
He is currently focused on offering project support services, communications training and one-on-one comms coaching.
Vast experience working closely with national and international business and political leaders.
While based in Hong Kong, David directly supported four CEOs over 10 years, and oversaw the entire comms remit across the Asia HQ and 10 markets as Head of Communications, Manulife Asia. His work ranged from speechwriting to story videos to orchestrating major in-personal and virtual events. Previously, David completed the UK government's Fast Stream programme, spending eight years in senior policy advisory roles, spanning the Blair, Brown and Cameron governments.
Recognised with numerous accolades in both the private sector and government. Honours include:
- Holmes Report's Top 25 for most innovative in the communications industry Asia-Pacific (2018)
- IABC Gold Quill for Best Internal Communications Project (2018)
- four Manulife Stars of Excellence Awards
- PR Award for Best Marketing Campaign (2014)
- Received top rating in five of six official UK government performance assessments.
Excelling at working with others
David has worked in the UK, Ireland, the USA and Hong Kong with people of all backgrounds. He has built his reputation on drawing out the talents of others and building a strong (and fun!) teamwork ethic.